Clinical Knowledge Solutions:
Micromedex® Medication, Disease and Toxicology Management
- Evidence based clinical resources.
- Unbiased, referenced Clinical Decision Support (CDS) for medication, toxicology, disease, acute care and alternative medicine.
- Safely and reliably manage drug therapy for pediatric and neonatal patients with Pediatric and Neofax® evidence-based drug information.
- RedBook® provides daily access to drug pricing and descriptive information for more than 200,000 active and deactivated FDA-approved prescriptions.
- Helps you make informed clinical diagnosis and treatment decisions.
Micromedex Formulary Management
- Easy-to-use online tool to effectively manage and update a hospital's formulary and communicate the most current formulary information facility-wide.
Find information about additional Micromedex Clinical Knowledge modules at www.micromedex.com/clinicalknowledge
Patient Connect Solutions:
- Provides patients with complete, easy-to-understand patient education handouts.
- Includes patient discharge instructions and documents that provide patient education for conditions and diagnoses, labs, procedures.
- Documents are written at a 5th-7th grade reading level, and are available in up to 15 languages.
For more information about CareNotes Patient Education and Discharge instructions visit www.micromedex.com/carenotes
Role-Based Micromedex Solutions:
Micromedex Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- A tailored Micromedex interface providing trusted evidence and global guidance with a Pharmaceutical perspective.
- Enhanced for advanced searching, ability to compare drug results, and aggregation with other information resources.
Learn more about Micromedex® Pharmaceutical Knowledge at www.micromedex.com/pharmaceutical
Live & Recorded Online Training, Quick Reference Cards, Interactive Online Tutorials, Users Guides, and other resources are available Free from Micromedex Training www.micromedex.com/training