Product update and notifications: There are no current notifications.
Medication, Disease and Toxicology Management
- Evidence based clinical resources to support informed diagnosis and treatment decisions.
- Unbiased, referenced Clinical Decision Support (CDS) for medication, toxicology, disease, and alternative medicine.
- Safely and reliably manage drug therapy for pediatric and neonatal patients with NeoFax and Pediatrics evidence-based drug information.
- RED BOOK for drug pricing, drug data, and manufacturer information.
Find information about additional Micromedex at www.micromedex.com/clinicalknowledge
Facility wide Formulary Management
- Easy-to-use online tool to effectively manage and update hospital formulary and communicate the most current information facility-wide.
- Provides patients with complete, easy-to-understand patient education handouts.
- Patient education for conditions and diagnoses, labs, and procedures, written for every stage of care.
- Medication Instructions deliver a single source of evidence-based patient education.
- Documents are written at a 5th-7th grade reading level, and are available in up to 15 languages
Medication Essential Fact Sheets
- Short and to-the-point drug information that supports better patient understanding and adherence.
- Helps improve medication-related Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores.
For more information about CareNotes Patient Education and Medication Essential Fact Sheets, visit www.micromedex.com/carenotes
A Role-Based Solution for Pharmaceutical Professionals
- A tailored interface providing trusted evidence and global guidance with a Pharmaceutical perspective.
- Enhanced for advanced searching, ability to compare drug results, and aggregation with other information resources.
Learn more about Pharmaceutical Knowledge at www.micromedex.com/pharmaceutical
U.S. and Canada Phone: (877) 843-6796 Speak product name, then pick Option 3 - Customer Resource Center.